MARIONETTE & NASOLABIAL FOLD CORRECTION
Nasolabial folds appear as the ageing process starts to take place, as gravity takes hold the fat pads of the cheeks slowly move vertically down the cheeks, creating the nasolabial and marionette folds. Some clients may naturally inherit a deeper nasolabial fold through family genetics.
DERMAL FILLERS ARE
We offer dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of fine, soft lines for the nasolabial fold, which run from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
The treatment can be an effective, non-invasive way to plump out the lines, leaving them softer and in turn creating a more youthful appearance.
DERMAL FILLER PRICING
Depending on deepness of nasolabial folds you may require up to two ml on the session. Some clients who appear to have a heavy nasolabial fold, may not be suitable for treatment.
We use temporary dermal fillers products which last up to 12 months.
Before your Dermal Filler treatment, it is recommend to avoid dental work for up to at least 2 weeks prior to treatment and one month after the treatment.
Please avoid blood-thinning medication for 7 days before treatment, if you have cardiovascular history consult your Doctor before stopping the use of Aspirin.
Avoid any aggressive facial treatments including AHA peels, Alpha Hydroxy Acid and avoid waxing, tweezing or hair removal cream on the area, 3 days before treatment.
If you are a sufferer of Perioral Herpes (cold sores) it is advised you seek advice on antiviral treatment.
Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment as it can heighten the chances of bruising and swelling.
DERMAL FILLER PRE-TREATMENT ADVICE
DERMAL FILLER POST-TREATMENT ADVICE
The following guidelines are recommended during the 24 / 48 hr post-treatment period:
- Keep the area cool with a cold compress, but don't apply ice which can cause injury.
- Avoid using active products containing AHA (Alpha HydroxyAcids/Glycolics), BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids), or Retinoid gels or creams during the first 24 hours as these may inflame the area.
- Delay using make up on the treated area until the next day.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid exercise and extremes of hot and cold. Drink water regularly throughout the day.
- Avoid spicy and hot foods that may irritate the lips and prolong swelling.
- Avoid blood thinning medicines such as Aspirin.
- Should you see or feel any lumps gently massage your lips with clean hands as instructed by the Technician once the swelling has subsided.
- Do not have facials, facial waxing, Glycolic peel or AHA peels, Liquid Nitrogen (dry ice) or laser treatment 10-14 days after the treatment.
- Occasionally injections into the lips can activate cold sores in those prone to this happening. Cold sore ointment is available over the countering pharmacy and should be used at first sign of an outbreak. Cold Sore tablets can be taken before the treatment as a preventative measure.
DO NOT USE DERMAL FILLER IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING.
- If swelling, puffiness, lumpiness does not fade in the first week with a gentle massage
- The filler change structure and become hard, nodular or lumpy, especially if there is redness or tenderness after 48hr.
IMPORTANT If you develop increasing pain near or above the site of injection which getting worse over the time, especially if associated with pale area of skin indicating a lack of blood flow you should contact us straight away or seek for emergency advise.